All photos property of the Steamboat Springs History Museum.
No duplication, reprinting, or use permitted without written consent of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
1070
Steamboat Springs Panorama c. 1952 Winter image taken from Howelsen Hill during SSWSC event. Note outdoor skating rink and base of T-bar lift which went from tow house to the top of Emerald Mountain, 8,850 feet in length. The lift was shortened to the top of Howelsen Hill in 1954.
Green leaves on the trees in the wintertime?
A photocolorist's fantasy? Steamboat Springs Howelsen Hill Skiing/Jumping Panorama Color postcard