All photos property of the Steamboat Springs History Museum.
No duplication, reprinting, or use permitted without written consent of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
1090
First School c. 1883 Students and teachers standing in front of the first school, located in the Crawford family's Little Cabin. Left to Right: Lucretia "Cushie" Suttle [Groesbeck],Ida Woolery, May Keller, Lulie Crawford, John Crawford, John Sampson, Oscar Woolery Steamboat Springs School/Library/Church/Hospital Pioneers B & W Photo