Roll over image to zoom in

Bridge on the Elk at Seedhouse Campground

All photos property of the Steamboat Springs History Museum.
No duplication, reprinting, or use permitted without written consent of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
1393
Bridge on the Elk at Seedhouse Campground
Bridge across the middle fork of the Elk River at Seedhouse Campground removed by the county in 1979.
Routt County
Structure
B & W Photo