Roll over image to zoom in

Foot Bridge at 12th Street

All photos property of the Steamboat Springs History Museum.
No duplication, reprinting, or use permitted without written consent of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
1397
Foot Bridge at 12th Street
First access to Howelsen Hill before the railroad came in 1908.
Steamboat Springs
Yampa River
Structure
B & W Photo