All photos property of the Steamboat Springs History Museum.
No duplication, reprinting, or use permitted without written consent of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
1489
Central Transfer Company In 1909 Central Transfer was owned by H.E.Burgess and Fay Burgess, later it was sold to Stanely Larson in 1925 [Sept. 30,1927 sale dated listed in Pilot]. Sheridan Hotel in the background. Alexander Mabel Bishop Steamboat Springs Services Automobile/Machinery B & W Photo