Roll over image to zoom in

Old Clark Schoolhouse

All photos property of the Steamboat Springs History Museum.
No duplication, reprinting, or use permitted without written consent of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
1506
Old Clark Schoolhouse
1983
This is not the original Clark Schoolhouse (According to John Main)1 Property currently owned by Larry Gully. *original color negative scan available*
Clark
School/Library/Church/Hospital
Structure
Color Photo