All photos property of the Steamboat Springs History Museum.
No duplication, reprinting, or use permitted without written consent of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
1644
Ladies Recreation Club in Diamond Hitch Parade Pool parking lot on Main St. Houses on lot where the post office is located in 1985. Small house is McKinley two story house. Dorothy Wither Steamboat Springs Winter Carnival B & W Photo