All photos property of the Steamboat Springs History Museum.
No duplication, reprinting, or use permitted without written consent of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
1686
Harbor Hotel 1958 Once located on 7th and Lincoln, the hotel was built in 1938 and demolished in 2007, it now is "Howelsen Place" with retail and residental units. Aspen Historical Society Steamboat Springs Lincoln Ave. Hotel/Motel/Restaurant Color postcard