All photos property of the Steamboat Springs History Museum.
No duplication, reprinting, or use permitted without written consent of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
2247
Howelsen Hill Feb. 1948 Note original tow house. The present tow house - designed by Rex Gill - was added atop this strucrure. Jerry Bowen L. Bogue Steamboat Springs Howelsen Hill Winter Carnival B & W Photo