All photos property of the Steamboat Springs History Museum.
No duplication, reprinting, or use permitted without written consent of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
5860
Camp on N. fork of the Elk, near Canon Aug. 2, 1888 J. O. Swinney, Pritchett, Irwin and Kenneth
Photo from Carr Pritchett album in the Collection house. Routt County Recreation/Hunting/Fishing People B & W Photo