All photos property of the Steamboat Springs History Museum.
No duplication, reprinting, or use permitted without written consent of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
5899
McWilliams Ranch 1907-1908 Later W.J. Werner's across 131 from Haymaker Golf Course.
Phyllis' grandfather and father were avid photographers and spent 1907 and 1908 winters visiting their friends the Fraziers. Fraziers owned a ranch in Pleasant Valley, later owned by Bill Neish. Phyllis Nacey Routt County Ranching/Farming/Milling Scenic B & W Photo