Roll over image to zoom in

Monument on Thornburg battleground

All photos property of the Steamboat Springs History Museum.
No duplication, reprinting, or use permitted without written consent of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
6035
Monument on Thornburg battleground
June 1902
Scan from the Crawford photo album, stored in the collection house.
John & James H. Crawford
Other
Native Americans
B & W Photo