Roll over image to zoom in

Suit-Sus Cabin

All photos property of the Steamboat Springs History Museum.
No duplication, reprinting, or use permitted without written consent of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
8075
Suit-Sus Cabin
circa 1930
Charles Baer built this cabin and called it Suit-Sus Cabin. Later Alma Baer lived here. It was built by her dad in 1929, Charles Baer. Located next to Baer Lake, near today's Anglers Drive. Scan from a photograph album of Baer, Acton, Bishop families, created by Alma Baer.
Barb Hudspeth
Steamboat Springs
Residential
Scenic
B & W Photo